Simulator for Arduino
"I've just bought your wonderfull product. Keep up the good work! "
"Thanks! Works a treat!"
|Simulator for Arduino v1.03F||40.7MB DOWNLOAD NOW>>||SetupFree.zip|
(Note: Free version limited to 200 lines and also after 30 days of use or 100 sketches (shown on startup in lower StatusBar) there is a delay timer on loading a sketch ).
Simulator for Arduino is the most full featured Arduino Simulator available at the present time (watch the latest video below).
The benefits and features of the Arduino Simulator are:
- The ability to teach and demonstrate the inner workings of an Arduino sketch
- Test out a sketch without the hardware, or prior to purchasing hardware
- Debug a sketch
- Demonstrate a project to a potential customer
- Develop a complicated sketch faster than using the hardware
Download the free version below with a short delay timer on loading a sketch, and when ready upgrade to the Pro Version. Simulator for Arduino Pro Version is currently used in many countries over six continents. The download consists of a zip file containing a setup.exe file which installs an exe file, help files, images and examples. It is designed for the Arduino Uno, Mega and most other common Arduino boards and does the following:
- Steps through the program line by line. If a new line is selected, the program will continue from that point.
- Performs digitalWrite, digitalRead and PinMode for pins 0-53
- analogRead for pins 0-16 and analogWrite for digital pins 0-53
- Emulates Serial, LCD output, Ethernet, Servo, SD card, EEPROM, SoftSerial,SPI, Wire
- If,while,for,switch, do whileloop functionality
- Subroutines (multi-level) with arguments
- View variables in real-time
- Step Into, Step Over, Step Out of or Run mode
- Ability to edit sketch or open in Arduino IDE
- Tabs for separate files in the sketch
- Context-sensitive help
- 2 and 4 line LCD support only with improvised CGRAM
- 2 dimensional arrays (without initialisation)
- BreakPoint now with a conditional option
- load custom libraries automatically after setting the Library Directory
- Change the font, size and style of the Simulator
- Advanced watch for easy variable viewing
- Minimize mode for demo/training
- Limited support for custom libraries
- Limited support for pointer and structures
- Pointers not implemented - some sketches with pointers may run but generally pointers don't work
- Custom Libraries, structures,classes and enums may or may not work
- Other minor issues to do with complicated C++ commands
- Firmata needs work
- Mouse object will run but not yet implemented
- typdef function pointers not implemented
- MAC,iOS interface not implemented
- simple typdefs work but typedef with enum or structs to be implemented
The list price for Simulator for Arduino is planned to be around $50. For the pre-release stage, the Pro version is available at a discount which will be increased gradually as milestones are reached, and a discount renewal is available when the support period page expires. This rewards early adopters.
Watch the training video here:
- Codeblocks for Arduino - Free?
- Arduino Simulator iPhone App $8.49
- Emulino - free
- ArduinoSim - free
- Simuino - free